Today, Chloe left for London, so I've got the whole place to myself! How do you say "rager" in French? No, just kidding. In fact, we got a lovely note from our downstairs neighbors asking us to "PLEASE not make ANY noise after 10:30 because SOME of us have to work in the morning. Thanks!" Psh. The thing is, we don't make that much noise. The simple act of walking around up here is creaky as hell, but we don't make a point to jump up and down or listen to music or take baths or talk above a whisper after 9:30, as requested. We've really been making a conscious effort since we got the note, so if they still can't sleep, I'll send them a little note saying something along the lines of: "We have taken your concerns into consideration, however, we've decided that there is simply no more we can do for you other than offer these two pairs of earplugs. No need to repay us - consider it a gift from your upstairs neighbors. Bisoux!"
I have my first expose tomorrow on a portrait by Ingres - 5 minutes in French, shouldn't be too big of a deal, but I'm still a little stressed about it.
More Brussels pictures - you'll notice the Little Peeing Boy fountain and La Grand Place:
On a final note, kudos to my mom for ziplining in South America! What a pro.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire