Today, Chloe and I decided to go to Père Lachaise cemetery, where all kinds of famous people are buried and a whole lot more notsofamous people are ingraciously stepped over to get to the famous people's graves. I can't decide whether I'd like to be buried there or not. On the one hand, I'd get to hang out with people like Apollinaire, Molière, Edith Piaf, Modigliani, and Chopin for the rest of time. On the other, I would probably get squashed in some corner (the cemetery is huge and PACKED. I cant believe they even try fitting more people in there) and forgotten about. Chloe and I were also wondering how one gets to be buried there. Maybe there's a waiting list, like getting married at MemChu. Perhaps I can be cremated and some of my remains can be scattered around Père Lachaise? In any case, I hope I don't have to worry about that for a long, long, long time.
Cemetery kind of day, don't you think?
Rockin' out with Jim Morrison:
Kisses to Oscar Wilde:
The Preeminent Proust Scholar in the Nation:
Bing Trip to Carcassonne this weekend! Get ready for the life of luxury...
1 commentaire:
Pretty cool place for a cemetery aye?
Enregistrer un commentaire