We had a pleasant ride with a cab driver who was very interested in the presidential election ("Et, qu'est-ce que tu penses de Obama? Et Hilary? Alors, à mon avis..."), and I arrived at 83 boulevard de Courcelles at around 11:30. My host family, the Garrigues, are very nice and very French. I get the impression that not only are they both products of pure Parisian blood, but that the apartment I'm staying in has been in the family since 1850 (and hasn't been redecorated since. It's all very antique.)
Photos of my room:
My favorite piece of decor in my room:
Bathroom:
La Toilette:
Chloe's Room:
Check out the crown molding!
The view from my balcony:
Well, I'm going to try and hunt down Sara or Natalie - more later!
2 commentaires:
This is most excellent! You better keep this up to date!! Love ya! xxx
I'm glad you made it safely and still have both your shoes! Not to mention a suitcase that needs a new handle...
Your furnishings are certainly interesting-
Hope you keep writing and sending photos!
Pattie
Enregistrer un commentaire