Two things of note today:
1) Finally reached my maximum capacity of orientation. Thankfully, it seems to be over - I was going into information overload. All useful and all important, but hard to digest, especially on a measley 4 hours of sleep. I swear, I'm regressing into jet lag. Saturday night, 9 hours, Sunday night, 7 hours, last night, 4. I plan on making this short and going to bed imminently, however, so hopefully I can boost it back up to 9.
2) I had one of the best lunches ever. I didn't bring my camera, so i didn't take a picture, but rest assured that there will be plenty more where that came from. Maggie, Conan and I tried the boulangerie near the Luxembourg Gardens, and bought a long baguette with italian ham, cheese, and tomatoes, a tarte au chocolat the size of my palm, and a soda for only 5 euros. Considering the food budget is 8,20 a day, I'd say I've saved up enough money to wreak havoc at the sales that start tomorrow.
Anyway, everyone's tired tonight, so no future outings - however, Sara wants to go to a club tomorrow night, so hopefully there'll be some stories.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
2 commentaires:
im reading your parisian blog. deal with it. HAVE FUN, i'm so jealous. much love
you must must have macaroons at Cador...2, Rue de l'Admiral-Coligny. It's right behind the Louvre off Rue di Rivoli
Enregistrer un commentaire